Lomanco Vents Ventilation Systems
In an unventilated attic, temperatures can exceed 150 degrees on a hot day- causing damage to shingles, roof sheathing and could radiate the heat to the living area of your home. If the extreme temperatures aren’t enough to convince you of the importance of proper ventilation, moisture is the number 1 enemy that causes rotting, mildew damage, mold and the effectiveness of your insulation.
A proper ventilation system with Lomanco Vents will reduce your energy bill, cut down on winter build up and completely eliminate mold and mildew, which can lead to serious health concerns. Not to mention- Lomanco Vents are created with your current roof in mind. Proper ventilation will extend the life of your insulation, shingles and other roofing components.
For over 65 years, Lomanco has been providing the highest quality ventilation products in the residential roofing industry. Combined with their well-known and often-recognized integrity and knowledge, Lomanco has become one of the leading manufacturer of residential ventilation products in the world.
To view Lomanco Vent’s website, CLICK HERE
- Turbine Vents
- Lomanco is the home of the one and only Whirlybird® Turbine Ventilator, the All Weather Turbine Vent. Whirlybird® turbines offer all of the essentials for energy savings and are geared toward going green.
- CLICK HERE for more information on Turbine Vents
- Ridge Vents
- Lomanco® Omni Series Ridge Vents are available in two versions and two styles. 1-The roll versions comes in easy to handle 20 and 30 foot lengths, while the stick version comes in 4 foot lengths. 2- The regular Omni style is traditionally installed using a hammer, while the Lo-Omni style, with its low profile, can be installed using a nail gun.
- CLICK HERE for more information on Ridge Vents
- Static Roof Vents
- Lomanco provides a complete line of Static Roof Vents from which to choose. Lomanco® Static Roof Vents are available in two designs, Slant Back and Pan Style, to fit all of your ventilation needs.
- CLICK HERE for more information on Static Roof Vents
- Gable Vents
- Years ago, with the ingenious invention of the adjustable gable louver, Lomanco was born. All Lomanco Vari-Pitch Adjustable Louvers are constructed entirely of heavy gauge aluminum. Units are completely assembled, ready to install.
- CLICK HERE for more information on Gable Vents
- Intake Vents
- The intake system must provide as much as or more than the exhaust system in Net Free Area. Inadequate intake is the #1 cause of attic ventilation system failure.
- CLICK HERE for more information on Intake Vents
- Standard Power Vents
- Lomanco® Standard Power Vents are designed for quiet operation and high volume air removal. Lomanco offers two styles of electric power vents- the Lomancool™ 2000 and the Add-A-Vent 1800.
- CLICK HERE for more information on Standard Power Vents
- Solar Power Vents
- Lomanco® currently offers two solar power vents, the Omni Solar Vent™ and the Omni Solar Gable Vent. Lomanco solar vents are your attic’s best choice for solar powered protection against heat and moisture from sun-up to sun-down.
- CLICK HERE for more information on Solar Power Vents
- Specialty Vents
- Lomanco features a wide selection of Specialty Vents for unique and special ventilation challenges.
- CLICK HERE for more information on Specialty Vents
- Foundation Vents
- Lomanco provides a complete line of foundation vents. Lomanco® Foundation Vents are available in Plastic, Die-Cast Aluminum, and All-Aluminum Construction.
- CLICK HERE for more information on Foundation Vents
For more information regarding Lomanco Vent’s products, check out this resource page.