DCI Roofing Products
For over 24 years, DCI Products has been manufacturing and developing the most cutting edge technology for the roofing industry. With a commitment to design, quality and marketing efforts, their success story makes for a huge part of your roofing success story. Whether you own a home or a business, DCI Products’ solutions will help you reach your required goals that include lower energy consumption, cost effectiveness and environmental awareness.
To view DCI Product’s website, CLICK HERE
DCI Products not only offers the latest patented technology in roofing products, but gutter products as well. They take so much pride in their commitment to the customer that all products are completely guaranteed. Products offered:
- Flo-Free Leaf Guard
- Flo-Free Leaf Guard allows the maximum amount of rain water to flow horizontally without product resistance through your gutter system.
- CLICK HERE for more information on Flo-Free Leaf Guard
- SmartVent Attic Ventilation
- SmartVent may actually extend the life of your asphalt shingles because of the maximum intake it provides to an attic, thus a better breathing roof is a healthier roof. You may also see a reduction in utility expenses. SmartVent keeps your attic cooler in the warm months and reduces the load needed to air-condition your home.
- CLICK HERE for more information on SmartVent Attic Ventilation
- SmartRidge Exhaust Ventilation
- This patented external weather guard only allows air to flow through the vent and protects your attic from rain, sleet, and snow penetration.
- CLICK HERE for more information on SmartRidge Exhaust Ventilation
- SmartBaffle is stronger than other insulation baffles, the air cute won’t collapse, ventilated entire rafter bay width and installs from rooftop or attic area.
- CLICK HERE for more information on SmartBaffle
- RafterVent is an under-plywood, top-of-rafter vent easily installed during the construction of an addition or a new home. The RafterVent provides adequate ventilation in the spaces to either side of the vent placement.
- CLICK HERE for more information on RafterVent
- CedarVent allows air to travel in all directions through the built-in corrugated air channels and acts as a rain and condensate screen allowing moisture to drain and evaporate behind the cedar.
- CLICK HERE for more information on CedarVent
- Focusing on the importance of roof intake ventilation and concerned about the growing number of litigation cases against large established roofing companies & manufacturers regarding mold and moisture issues, DCI Products Inc. introduces FasciaVent for the metal & asphalt roofing industry.
- CLICK HERE for more information on FasciaVent
- ValleyVent is an under-plywood, top-of-rafter vent easily installed during the construction of an addition or a new home. The ValleyVent provides adequate ventilation in the spaces to either side of the vent placement.
- CLICK HERE for more information on ValleyVent
- DCI’s RevealTape configures the an roof, both horizontally and vertically, facilitating multiple installation crews.
- CLICK HERE for more information on RevealTape
For information regarding all the products, visit the website, which includes downloadable documents for determining which products are right for you. DCI Products